- 1972 – Founded the electroplating factory.
- 1986 – Exported plating lines to major hardware manufacturers in the USA.
- 1990 – Completed the ED line in the Japanese company commissioned by a well-known electronics manufacturer in Japan.
- 1991 – Established the ED line for PCB factory in the United States.
- 1992 – Exported PR equipment to a major manufacturer in the United States.
- 1995 – Penetrated into the Australian and Indian markets.
- 1998 – Founded Join Expert Machinery (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd. in Shenzhen, China.
- 1999 – Cooperated with Japanese companies to sell Ni-Au plating equipment to a major integrated circuit packaging company in Taiwan.
- 2000 – Founded the Yihong Environmental Machinery (Suzhou) Co. Ltd. in Taicang, China and sold a number of SAP equipment sets to the top ten well-known PCB manufacturers in Taiwan.
- 2001 – Developed the PCB Vertical Return type continuous plating VCP machines and cooperated with the PPE Company in the United States to develop several sets of semiconductor process-related equipment.
- 2002 – Made and sold the SAP lines to major PCB manufacturers in Taiwan.
- 2003 – Completed the Flip-Chips equipment for major PCB manufacturers in Korean.
- 2004 – Received the orders for the pattern plating lines and Desmear/ Electroless Cu lines from a major integrated circuit packaging company in Taiwan and successfully delivered them.
- 2006– Worked with American companies to manufacture equipment.
- 2007 – Set up a branch company in Yilan, Taiwan to produce AR / AS coating equipment for major panel manufacturers in Taiwan.
- 2008 – Sold the electroplating systems for bathroom products to major American bathroom products manufacturers.
- 2010 – Made several sets of Ni / Pd / Au production lines for major PCB manufacturers in Taiwan and fabricated glass and plastic coating production lines for major panel manufacturers in Taiwan.
- 2011 – Made ENI and Ni plating equipment for major PCB manufacturers in China, and Desmear equipment for major PCB manufacturers in South Korea.
- 2012 – Fabricated SAP Flip-Chips equipment for main PCB manufacturers in Taiwan, the high-speed electroplating equipment for a major integrated circuit packaging manufacturer in Singapore, and the Ni-Au plating lines for major PCB manufacturers in China.
- 2013 – Sold the SAP Flip-Chips equipment to major PCB manufacturers in Taiwan and the electroplating series equipment to major PCB manufacturers in China.
- 2014 – Completed electroplating series equipment for major PCB manufacturers in China and SAP Flip-Chips equipment for major PCB manufacturers in Taiwan.
- 2015 – Completed and handed over the chrome plating equipment for engine ejectors to a major Chinese auto parts maker and electroplating series equipment to a major Taiwanese plastic electroplating maker.
- 2016 – Exported the electroplating equipment automobile parts to Mexico; completed the electroplating systems for bathroom products for a well-known bathroom hardware manufacturer in Taichung, Taiwan.